cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

ThingWorx Tutorials: Introduction to Value Streams

Aanjan
9-Granite

ThingWorx Tutorials: Introduction to Value Streams

This is a video tutorial on creating a Value Stream, adding the Value Stream to a Remote Thing, adding, binding and querying the (remote) properties

5 REPLIES 5
umabou
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

Dear Aanjan,

I followed the tutorial exactly step by step, but my RemoteDemoThing didn't get connected automatically as yours (isConnected == false). I cannot therefore bind the properties.

What could the problem be please? I am using a licensed version of the ThingWorx Composer, I have a user profile with administrator access, and I am a newbie.

Aanjan
9-Granite

Ulrich, are you connecting an EMS or an SDK to your RemoteDemoThing? There needs to be an active (websocket) connection for the RemoteThing to be active, as in, the isConnected flag to be true.

umabou
1-Newbie

Hi Aanjan, Yes, I did the Raspberry Pi Quickstart and figured it out. I got the quickstart tutorial working and it is making more sense now. Thanks.

Aanjan
9-Granite

Awesome, thanks for the quick update!

Hi Aanjan,

Do you if it's possible to take data from an OPC AU server instead of streaming data ? If yes, how to do it ?

Top Tags