cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Thingworx Apps 9.1 - Get KPIs from Range

LP_10027711
13-Aquamarine

Thingworx Apps 9.1 - Get KPIs from Range

I am using the Thingworx apps v9.1 and once i setup a machine, shift, and KPI elements, my scheduler calculates the KPIs every 5 minutes. so far they work great, but if i want to get a KPI for date range outside of my current shift. 

Example:

Currently, Effectiveness calculates PRI x PQ / APT (for the current shift)

I want to be able to query the KPI values outside of the shift.

any thoughts?

7 REPLIES 7

@LP_10027711 ,

Thank you for posting your question to the PTC Community.

I do not believe there is a simple way to do what you are asking, but you can calculate KPIs using Job Orders rather than shifts if you want. Documentation around this can be found here: Mfg Apps 9.1 - Calculating KPIs Using Job Orders Rather Than Shifts

Please let me know if this provides an alternative to your end goal.

Also, here is the parent HelpCenter Topic for Configuring and Customizing KPIs if you want to review the over all documentation further.

Regards,

Neel

LP_10027711
13-Aquamarine
(To:nsampat)

Thank you for your quick response! unfortunately we only run our production stats with schedules, not job orders. i would appreciate any support.

also, i did noticed there is a service under the "Thing:PTC.Factory.StatusExpressionUtils" called "GetKPIsForRange" but i am not sure how to look at this data. is it Epoch?

LP_10027711_0-1639158118088.png

@LP_10027711 ,

I have requested a SME with more experience with KPIs to review, but I do not believe what you are asking is a feature of Mfg Apps by default (out-of-box functionality) and would require customization which I cannot provide assistance with.

Regards,

Neel

LP_10027711
13-Aquamarine

Thank you! i would appreciate the support. let me know!

LP_10027711
13-Aquamarine

Hello. any update on this? 

@LP_10027711 ,

Sorry for the delay. But the feature method you asking about its not a supported capability.

Regards,

Neel

LP_10027711
13-Aquamarine

thank you Neel

Announcements

Top Tags