cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Thingworx PDF Extension not working

piyer1
7-Bedrock

Thingworx PDF Extension not working

Hi we have downloaded extension some market place and trying to invoke createPDF extension, earlier it was working fine, now its not working throwing an error:

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@2bcbd3fc][message: Unable to Invoke Service CreatePDF on PDFExport : Element not found or does not exist._For documentation on this error, please visit: http://seleniumhq.org/exceptions/no_such_element.html_Build info: version: '2.52.0', revision: 

2 REPLIES 2
moonkrj
4-Participant
(To:piyer1)

I had that on Ubuntu 13.04 - I discovered some data that the accompanying bundles ought to be included sudo able get introduce libgtk2.0-canister libXtst6 libxslt1 I think the reason for that is that I'm running ThingWorx in virtual holder without GUI. The PDF is currently being created after introducing the previously mentioned packages on Ubuntu.

Update: "SystemRepository\Test.pdf" in the "/ThingworxStorage/archive" organizer here. And then there's a necessity to merge multipe PDF's.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:moonkrj)

Hi @piyer1.

If the response provided by @moonkrj answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags