cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Thingworx user limitation

herve_husson
10-Marble

Thingworx user limitation

Hi Community Expert

Regardless of the license, is there a limit to the number of SSO users in Thingworx?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @herve_husson.

The twx_named_user feature in ThingWorx has the setting of IsEnforced = false.   This setting allows customers to create more users than they are licensed for to ensure customers are not hindered in their work.  It is expected that once the purchased count has been exceeded, customers will contact their Sales Reps to perform a true-up on licensing.

Note that some ThingWorx Navigate features do not work this way.  You will need to refer to the Navigate documentation or talk to your Sales Rep to understand about concurrency and allocation of Navigate licenses, etc.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Based on the article ThingWorx Licensing Questions, we can't create more than twx_named_user count.

Other than this, I belive Thingworx will accommodate all the users from SSO.

Hi @herve_husson.

The twx_named_user feature in ThingWorx has the setting of IsEnforced = false.   This setting allows customers to create more users than they are licensed for to ensure customers are not hindered in their work.  It is expected that once the purchased count has been exceeded, customers will contact their Sales Reps to perform a true-up on licensing.

Note that some ThingWorx Navigate features do not work this way.  You will need to refer to the Navigate documentation or talk to your Sales Rep to understand about concurrency and allocation of Navigate licenses, etc.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley 

Thanks for your answer, really appreciated
I'll notify the customer and the Sales Reps.

Regards,

Hervé

Top Tags