cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Trying to use string input in my query to return the columns based on the tableName input provided but i'm seeing error

aseaton
7-Bedrock

Trying to use string input in my query to return the columns based on the tableName input provided but i'm seeing error

I'm trying to use a string input in my query to return the columns based on the tableName input provided but i'am  seeing this error result and here is my script:

query script.PNG

error message for database columns script with input.PNG

When the query service is called with the input the query executed looks like:

query for columns script.PNG

and so i think this syntax should be correct. Any advice on this?

Thanks

Message was edited by: Sushant Pandey branched from https://community.thingworx.com/message/59921#59921 as new question

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:aseaton)

Hi Andrew,

For String substitution you'd want to use << >> instead of [[ ]]. I believe this is discussed more at length here under the topic JDBC Extensibility (at the end of that documentation)

Hope this'd help.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:aseaton)

Hi Andrew,

For String substitution you'd want to use << >> instead of [[ ]]. I believe this is discussed more at length here under the topic JDBC Extensibility (at the end of that documentation)

Hope this'd help.

Top Tags