cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Unable to bind navigate function to image

VK_9460892
7-Bedrock

Unable to bind navigate function to image

Hi Developers,

I have a mashup containing four images. I want to navigate to other mashups by clicking on these images.

I have configured navigate function and was successful in binding it to a button, but I want to achieve this on click of image.

I have attached images of my main mashup and function I created.

As Navigate function can only be configured for button, kindly suggest how to achieve navigation to another mashup by clicking  on image

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
odukiya
15-Moonstone
(To:VK_9460892)

Hello @VK_9460892 

May be you can have a button and make it transparent and place your image over the button . So whenever you click on image navigate will work as desired by you.( FYI on the backhand the internal working will still involve the button click)

Let me know if it doesnot resolve your query.

Thanks

Om Dukiya

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
odukiya
15-Moonstone

Hello @VK_9460892 

As far I know we dont have any click event on image. But still let me gather more info and i will definetly get back to you.

Thanks

Om Dukiya

odukiya
15-Moonstone

Hello @VK_9460892 

May be you can have a button and make it transparent and place your image over the button . So whenever you click on image navigate will work as desired by you.( FYI on the backhand the internal working will still involve the button click)

Let me know if it doesnot resolve your query.

Thanks

Om Dukiya

Hi @odukiya ,

Thanks for your reply.

Keeping button behind the image was my last option. I was looking for some out of box functionality from Thingworx.

But as I was not able to find any solution, I tried to achieve it (making button non-visible and placing it entirely on image), but on running mashup its not getting clicked.

Kindly suggest. Thanks

Hello @VK_9460892 ,

Have you tried with a menu with sub-menus created and each sub-menu with a desired image. You can define a Master Mashup and place the menu(s) on top (on bottom) and on the sides.

More details you can check on ThingWorx Navigation Comprehensive.

Hope it helps,

Thanks @Ciprian-Traian for the idea and tutorial.

I haven't used menus yet. So will learn and try. Thanks

Top Tags