cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Unable to create thing

AZ_10002894
5-Regular Member

Unable to create thing

Hi people, need your help,

Last weeek I deleted a thing, today I tried to upload my entities backup, but an error(below) appears, thats thing doest exist anymore, reading how to solve this issue, I restart TomCat to see again the thing (ghost entity) but didnt work and I tried to create again the thing(to delete again) but same message was appear,  I dont know what to do, please help!

Invalid request: java.lang.Exception: Import Failed: Unable to create thing: THINGNAME : [1,018] Data store unknown error: [Error occurred while accessing the model provider.]

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

Read the following articles:

AZ_10002894
5-Regular Member
(To:VladimirN)

Hello Vladimir, 

None of both worked, both has an error output 

org.mozilla.javascript.UniqueTag@2209d83b: NOT_FOUND

Another one - "When running a JavaScript service an error message is seen - org.mozilla.javascript.UniqueTag@7746a5b4: NOT_FOUND": https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS232922

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:AZ_10002894)

Hi @AZ_10002894.

The entity most likely still exists in the database and will need to be cleaned up.  This will require the assistance of a Support Services engineer therefore a case will be needed.  Please let me know if you would like me to create the case on your behalf.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @AZ_10002894.

Have you been able to resolve your issue?  Did you open a support case?

Please let us know the status and if you have resolved it through the help of a case, please private message me the case number so I can post the solution here.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags