cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Unable to load Datafield1

hujingrui
12-Amethyst

Unable to load Datafield1

Hi, 

I have encountered a weird instance in one of my user account.

In the mashup, under properties of the timeseries chart, I could not load or see the datafields.

However, when I change to my admin account or other user accounts, they are able to view the options under datafield1.

Even when I change the privilege of that account with issues to admin, it is still not working.

Please help!

hujingrui_2-1604554700148.png

9 REPLIES 9
odukiya
15-Moonstone
(To:hujingrui)

Hell @hujingrui 

It seems strange .can you please crosscheck the permissions of the user?.

Thanks

Om Dukiya

hujingrui
12-Amethyst
(To:odukiya)

Yes. I have just check a few times and even set the privilege of the problem user to admin but it is still not working. Other users are working fine.

Jimwang
14-Alexandrite

Can you export the entities (Thing, Datashape, Mashup etc) for check? What is version of Thingworx?

hujingrui
12-Amethyst
(To:Jimwang)

It is ThingWorx 8.5.8-b414

Here is the faulty user that I have exported.

The user was testing and using SDK so i am not sure if that can break anything.

Jimwang
14-Alexandrite

@hujingrui ,

Sorry for the delay response as I am just back from a long vacation.

I don't see the related Mashup/Thing/data entities in the XML file you provided, it has a user entity only.

hujingrui
12-Amethyst
(To:Jimwang)

yes. it is the user which has the issue. the user has the problem above for all mashups. maybe you can try creating a new mashup.

Jimwang
14-Alexandrite

@hujingrui ,

Try to see if there are any errors in the client browser. To do that, type F12 in Chrome or Firefox, refresh the page, go to "Console" tab and check the warnings/errors. If no any clues, please open a support ticket to check it via a remote session

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @hujingrui.

If one of the previous responses allowed you to find a solution, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags