cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Using the AuditBridge.find() method

ablyth
7-Bedrock

Using the AuditBridge.find() method

Hi,

I am having some difficulty with the AuditBridge class on Machine cloud 6.8.2, i believe the following line of code:

foundEntries = AuditBridge.find(ac)

is giving me this error:

No signature of method: static com.axeda.sdk.v2.bridge.AuditBridge.find() is applicable for argument types: (com.axeda.services.v2.AuditCriteria) values: [com.axeda.services.v2.AuditCriteria@50bd993e[assetId=<null>,fromDate=Tue Jun 16 00:00:00 GMT 2015,toDate=Tue Jun 16 10:32:03 GMT 2015,usernames=[],categories=[],pageSize=<null>,pageNumber=1,sortAscending=true,sortPropertyName=date]] Possible solutions: find(), find(groovy.lang.Closure), findAll(), any(), print(java.lang.Object), is(java.lang.Object)

Can anyone see my mistake?

Full Code:

import com.axeda.sdk.v2.bridge.AuditBridge  import static com.axeda.sdk.v2.dsl.Bridges.*; import com.axeda.services.v2.*; import groovy.xml.MarkupBuilder; import java.text.SimpleDateFormat; import java.util.Date; import org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.TimeCategory;  def writer def xml  try {   writer = new StringWriter()   xml = new MarkupBuilder(writer)   SimpleDateFormat sdf = new SimpleDateFormat("dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss")   SimpleDateFormat rsdf = new SimpleDateFormat("yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss")       AuditCriteria ac = new AuditCriteria()   ac.sortAscending = true    ac.sortPropertyName = 'date'     ac.fromDate = sdf.parse(parameters.RXS_fromDate)   use(TimeCategory) { ac.toDate = new Date() - 10.minutes }    xml.root() {      for (int i = 1; i <= Math.ceil( AuditBridge.find(ac).getTotalCount() / ac.getPageSize()); i++)   {   ac.setPageNumber(i)   foundEntries = AuditBridge.find(ac)   List aList = foundEntries.getAudits()    for (a in aList)   {   xml.Alarm()   {   AuditDate(rsdf.format(a.date))   Msg(a.message)    Category(a.category)   ID(a.asset.systemId)   UserName(a.user.fullName)   UserLogic(a.user.username)   }     }    if (i == 20) { break }   }   } }  catch (Exception ex) {   writer = new StringWriter()   xml = new MarkupBuilder(writer)   xml.Response() {   Fault {   Code('Groovy Exception')   Message(ex.getMessage())   StringWriter sw = new StringWriter();   PrintWriter pw = new PrintWriter(sw);   ex.printStackTrace(pw);   Detail(sw.toString())   }  } }  return ['Content-Type': 'text/xml', 'Content': writer.toString()]
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ablyth
7-Bedrock
(To:ablyth)

We found the issue, using multiple imports of AuditBridge.

Full explanation:

Customer had the following lines:

import com.axeda.sdk.v2.bridge.AuditBridge

import static com.axeda.sdk.v2.dsl.Bridges.*

Two symbols are now in the groovy namespace that can match "[Aa]uditBridge":

com.axeda.sdk.v2.bridge.AuditBridge (which is of type Groovy:java.lang.Class

and

auditBridge, which is an alias for the static import of com.axeda.sdk.v2.dsl.Bridges.getAuditBridge().

The former does not have a method signature of find(AuditCriteria), while the second does. The former, however, takes precedence.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ckaminski
13-Aquamarine

Hello, Alan:

I believe this is a defect.   I have created a case for you in the Support Portal to track this with R&D.

Regards,

-Chris Kaminski

PTC Customer Support

ah

Can you tell me the reference of the case you have raised so i can raise a case visible to us for tracking?

Thanks!

Alan

ablyth
7-Bedrock

Nevermind - i see it now!

ablyth
7-Bedrock

We found the issue, using multiple imports of AuditBridge.

Full explanation:

Customer had the following lines:

import com.axeda.sdk.v2.bridge.AuditBridge

import static com.axeda.sdk.v2.dsl.Bridges.*

Two symbols are now in the groovy namespace that can match "[Aa]uditBridge":

com.axeda.sdk.v2.bridge.AuditBridge (which is of type Groovy:java.lang.Class

and

auditBridge, which is an alias for the static import of com.axeda.sdk.v2.dsl.Bridges.getAuditBridge().

The former does not have a method signature of find(AuditCriteria), while the second does. The former, however, takes precedence.

Top Tags