cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Validation error

ram06
4-Participant

Validation error

hi everyone 

i am  installing the thingworx 8.2 in linux after the installation of the composer we have to import the entities.while importing the entities i facing as error as Validation when i upload a entity and choosing the path when we try to import there will be validation error so the zip file wont be imported so anyone can help me out. i have uploaded the image for referring to the error. but while importing the utilities entities from the PTC network i was able to import it successfully.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ram06
4-Participant
(To:MarekP.Nowaczyk)

Thanks  MarekP.Nowaczyk.

but there as ghost entity created while trying to import the other entities so i couldn't import. so tried importing the ghost entity it worked. sorry for the late reply.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MarekP.Nowaczyk
14-Alexandrite
(To:ram06)

As you noted since you were able to import utilities extension the issue is most likely with the other extension you trying to import.

Can you also attach the extension zip file as well as application log snippet from the time you run the import?

ram06
4-Participant
(To:MarekP.Nowaczyk)

Thanks  MarekP.Nowaczyk.

but there as ghost entity created while trying to import the other entities so i couldn't import. so tried importing the ghost entity it worked. sorry for the late reply.

mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:ram06)

@ram06

Hope you are doing good. Could you please confirm if your reply is solution for this post so the we can mark it Accept as solution for the benefit if others.

Regards:Mohit

Top Tags