cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

[ValueDisplay] how to display an image

gbeaumont
1-Newbie

[ValueDisplay] how to display an image

Hi guys,

I want to display an image in the widget value display. Aparrently it's easy  but impossible to find a correct way to do it. I add a property image in my thing where I put an image. Now I suppose I have to grab it in my mashup but I don't know how.

Can you help me ?

Thanks,

Guillaume

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:gbeaumont)

Guillaume BEAUMONT​,

I agree with Nidhi.

You can also use the inbuilt service GetPropertyValues of the Thing where you have added the Image property.

Set the Mashup Loaded option as checked while adding this service.

Now just link your property from All Data of GetPropertyValues service and link it to the value display widget -> Data.

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Ankit Gupta

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
nbansal
12-Amethyst

You simply need to map the output of image property to the 'Data' input field of the Display Value widget. You can create a service for getting properties of the ThingTemplate/Thing and then do the required mapping as stated.

Thanks,

Nidhi Bansal

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Guillaume BEAUMONT​,

I agree with Nidhi.

You can also use the inbuilt service GetPropertyValues of the Thing where you have added the Image property.

Set the Mashup Loaded option as checked while adding this service.

Now just link your property from All Data of GetPropertyValues service and link it to the value display widget -> Data.

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Ankit Gupta

Top Tags