cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

What if i have to bind two Functions output/result to Disable property of a Button

VaibhavShinde
16-Pearl

What if i have to bind two Functions output/result to Disable property of a Button

Hi ,

I  have facing issue with Binding Two function's Result to Disable property of a Button. i am able to bind only one result to Disable property, but i have another function with different expression and for this also i need Disable the button.

Thanks

Vaibhav Shinde

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Use EventsRouter Widget.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

A thing service can be created to implement the logic. The result of the thing service can drive the button disable property.

Hi @VaibhavShinde.

If the previous response allowed you to solve your issue, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Use EventsRouter Widget.

Can't find EventsRouter widget in 8.5.3 now.  Can use the Experssion function in the mashup (lower right corner) to combine 2 inputs to 1 Boolean output.

Hi @VaibhavShinde.

If one of the previous responses answered your question, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

EventsRouter on 8.5 it's now on the Functions side of the Mashup Builder:

Screenshot 2020-06-15 11.09.20.png

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @VaibhavShinde.

I one of the previous responses allowed you to find a solution, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags