cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Where to find Mail Extensions version 4.0

XJ_9993206
6-Contributor

Where to find Mail Extensions version 4.0

I want to import Mail Extension but the version I can get of Mail Extensions is 3.6.0, which remains unconnected probably because of imcompatible version (with my thingworx version 9).

I have searched for ptc market but there was no Mail Extensions available.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:XJ_9993206)

Hi @XJ_9993206 

You must have a Support agreement with PTC in order to access the downloads page.  We cannot provide the extensions available there via the Community.

If you are interested in purchasing support, please reach out to your Sales rep or contact the Sales team here.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Mail extension 4.0 is available on PTC Download esupport portal

ragrawal2_0-1627658487194.png

XJ_9993206
6-Contributor
(To:ragrawal2)

Hi, @ragrawal2 .

Thank you for you help. But I found I can't enter this cite. Would you please be so kind as to send me a zip file of Mail Extensions 4.0? Thank you so much.

Regards

Xiyan

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @XJ_9993206 

You must have a Support agreement with PTC in order to access the downloads page.  We cannot provide the extensions available there via the Community.

If you are interested in purchasing support, please reach out to your Sales rep or contact the Sales team here.

Regards.

--Sharon

XJ_9993206
6-Contributor
(To:slangley)

Hello.

Thank you very much for your help. But still I ran into a problem when I tried to get a purchase of it. It said I've got a valid number like this.7lzl.PNG

And I also want to ask how much it is to get a Support agreement with PTC to see whether I can afford it. So sad.

Regards

Xiyan

Works for me on the https://www.ptc.com/en/products/thingworx page

The behaviour is inconsistent when copy&pasting, though, so I ended up typing in manually.

00.JPG

Hi.

Thank you very much for your reply. But it seems that I always tpye in manually without the operation of copy&paste. I reckon that is not the question lying there.

Do you know if there is another hidden problem possibly having an affect?

Regards.

Xiyan

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @XJ_9993206

You will need to reach out to the Sales team for all pricing information.  

Regards.

--Sharon

XJ_9993206
6-Contributor
(To:slangley)

Hi~

Thank you very much for your reply.

I reckon I have to try to seek and ask them.

Thank you again for your help

Regards.

Xiyan

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @XJ_9993206

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags