cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

after adding a new column in an existing infotable and how should I update that column with data

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

after adding a new column in an existing infotable and how should I update that column with data

I have added one column issubscribed to an existing infotable with the following code.

result.AddField({name : "isSubScribed", baseType : "BOOLEAN"});

column added successfully, and when i run that service i got this output which is in attached image. after that i created one mashup for that service also and when i run that mashup am unable to see that column at all on view mashup. i want to to show that column issubscribed on mashup with check boxes and when i check that box that row will get selected and event will be triggered or another service should execute.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:KSM)

Hi @KSM was the datashape also updated? Esp. the DataShape assigned to the Infotable and the one assigned to the output of your service needs to be aware of the new column that you have added to the DataShape used for your Infotable.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
supandey
19-Tanzanite

Hi @KSM was the datashape also updated? Esp. the DataShape assigned to the Infotable and the one assigned to the output of your service needs to be aware of the new column that you have added to the DataShape used for your Infotable.

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:supandey)

Hi Sushant, 

Thx for your reply,

Issue get resolved, the field name that mentioned in the datashape and in the service must be the same.

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Indeed
Top Tags