cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

click outside grid to reset the inputs

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

click outside grid to reset the inputs

Hi,

I am enabling few buttons which will be disabled when mashup loaded and on double click a row of grid I enable the buttons. But I am not able to revert the buttons to disable when I single click the next row or any other row. I am able to make it disable only by refreshing the whole screen. Is it possible to refresh the screen by clicking outside the grid or is it possible to make the buttons back to disable by single click of any other row in the grid?

Thanks in advance,

Shalini V.

3 REPLIES 3

You tried this based on SelectedRow changed or do you need that for something else?

Hi  PaiChung,

I tried this with double click and what I am expecting is when I single click on some other rows the button has to turn back to disable or when I click outside the grid, I want the mashup to reload or the button to be disabled.

Could you try binding expression or validation function (which are widgets in pre 8.4 versions) to the buttons' "disabled" state?

Top Tags