cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

creating an XSLT file for XML File and Validating it

Irfan_Pasha
8-Gravel

creating an XSLT file for XML File and Validating it

Hi All, I've an Xml File created , I need to create an XSL File for this above xml file, And using this XSL File I need to validate the xml File, Please help me out.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Irfan_Pasha)

Hi @Irfan_Pasha.

I'm still not understanding your use case as it relates to ThingWorx., but ThingWorx does not offer the ability to create a file in an Excel format.  You can write your own extension to provide the functionality you need.  Here are a couple of resources to help:

Create an Extension

Best Practices for Developing Applications

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Irfan_Pasha.

Please explain further regarding your use case.  Are you actually trying to create an Excel file from ThingWorx?  When you say you need to validate the xml file, what are you validating against?

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi,

I've an xml file 

and i need to create an XSL File for it 

i need to transform the xml using this XSL File.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Irfan_Pasha.

I'm still not understanding your use case as it relates to ThingWorx., but ThingWorx does not offer the ability to create a file in an Excel format.  You can write your own extension to provide the functionality you need.  Here are a couple of resources to help:

Create an Extension

Best Practices for Developing Applications

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Irfan_Pasha.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.  If you are still searching for answers, please provide further details and we will try to assist.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags