cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

dynamic data handling with info table mapped to mashup

Surajkumar
3-Visitor

dynamic data handling with info table mapped to mashup

Hi All,

I am trying to design an mashup which will fetch data from MS-SQL database to info table, and further info table is mapped to mashup. Things are working fine when data is static i.e. in all iteration if data set is same. But my requirement is the data fetched from Database will be dynamic, each time it depends on user input. 

I would like to know how to handle dynamic data with info table mapped to mashup

3 REPLIES 3

get the user input value as thing service input and do the logic accordingly.

@Sathishkumar_C  - We have tried to approach which will help us to bind the dataset to the info table to show a Report in the ThingWorx. 

Our scenario "dynamic data handling" applies to ThingWorx Graph.

A Graph has a "series" property that takes value at the design time. But in our use case, the series property value should be assigned from the dataset value. 

Please assist.

Use Line Chart or Bar Chart

There is a widget property called "NumberOfSeries". By default, automatic setting displays all data series in the infotable data. No need to map the field in design time.

Top Tags