cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

exporting data into csv using csv parser,

asekar
13-Aquamarine

exporting data into csv using csv parser,

while exporting data into csv using csv parser, what would happen if the total number of rows is beyond 10 million ? Would another file be created to accommodate the remaining rows ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jamesm1
5-Regular Member
(To:asekar)

I'm not sure that I understand the question. Why would it stop at 10 million rows? CSV files have no limit on the number of rows you can add to them and I just checked the CSV Parser library and there is no limit defined there, either. It just loops through all the rows in the InfoTable and appends them to the CSV.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jamesm1
5-Regular Member
(To:asekar)

I'm not sure that I understand the question. Why would it stop at 10 million rows? CSV files have no limit on the number of rows you can add to them and I just checked the CSV Parser library and there is no limit defined there, either. It just loops through all the rows in the InfoTable and appends them to the CSV.

asekar
13-Aquamarine
(To:jamesm1)

Thank you for your answer. I was under the impression that there could be some size or row limitations. Understand that there isn't any limitations as such.

But on the contrary, when I use csv parser functionality, I get two files generated of the same content and same size. Couldn't understand the reason behind that though.

Top Tags