cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

extension not found

anaclos
12-Amethyst

extension not found

Hello. I am trying to import a project from a xml file. I get this error in the Thingworx log file " Thing XXX has an invalid thing template [DataExporter] ". I'm looking at the marketplace but I can't find the extension DataExporter. My client use Thingworx 8.33 and I using 8.5. I need someone to help me. Thank's

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anaclos
12-Amethyst
(To:slangley)

Shanon: My client found the extension and gave it to me. I had to change a jar and edit the xml to be able to import it, I guess that's why they are reviewing that extension. Thanks for your time. Regards, Ana

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:anaclos)

Hi @anaclos.

Several extensions were removed from the Marketplace for review.  Until that review has been completed and a decision is made on re-posting, we are unable to provide them.

We apologize for this issue.

Once we have more information, we will post it here.

Regards.

--Sharon

anaclos
12-Amethyst

Hi, Sharon. Is there any way I can edit the xml file by avoiding using that extension to be able to import it. I need to help a client who cannot write data to a PLC using Kepserverex. Regards, Ana

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @anaclos.

I'm going to open an internal case with our R&D team on this.  Once I have a response, I'll let you know.

Regards.

--Sharon

anaclos
12-Amethyst

Thank's, Sharon. I'll be waiting for your response. Regards, Ana.

anaclos
12-Amethyst

Shanon: My client found the extension and gave it to me. I had to change a jar and edit the xml to be able to import it, I guess that's why they are reviewing that extension. Thanks for your time. Regards, Ana

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @anaclos.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to get the extension through other means.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags