cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

fill in the details as user and save it for later use in thingworx db

Sriraksha
5-Regular Member

fill in the details as user and save it for later use in thingworx db

I want to fill in the details as user and save it for later use. The details entered to be retrieved for the later use.

It can be updated and saved or can be submitted later.

4 REPLIES 4

@Sriraksha : I believe in postgres DB we have predefined tables named as user_model & user_model_properties where user data goes in. So once you enter the details for user from composer from User Extensions tab then those details will be saved in DB  and anytime you can fetch details. Is that is the ask here?

Sriraksha
5-Regular Member
(To:rosharma)

The requirement is like we enter the details for change of a part in the UI which creates change notice and change request in windchill. For the same case, we need to save the details instead of submit for the later use. When required we can create the change by submitting the details.

@Sriraksha : //just thinking on my mind...not applied/tested that

here you can define a datatable which will capture the details on change event on UI and later on you can fetch those details from same when actually required to submit that.

from UI widget bind service adddatatableentry (from datatable) on event over mashup and later fetch details using getdatatablentry when required to submit.

see , if this seems applicable here

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:rosharma)

Hi @Sriraksha.

If the response provided by @rosharma answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.  If you are still working to find a solution, please provide more details around the user case and provide any error messages, logs, etc.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags