cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

how to open the links in the server

wlihua
1-Newbie

how to open the links in the server

hi ,

I have already used GetFileListingWithLinks in the Service and it returns downloadLinks of all the files.

now want to open downloadLinks of the files in my server.  is it possible to do it? how to do?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:wlihua)

Wlihua could elaborate where exactly you wish to do it i.e. from a mashup or you want it to be done in the background via a service?

yes, i wan it to be done in the background(server) not in a mashup.

supandey
19-Tanzanite

could you please describe a little more on the use case i.e. what exactly are you planning to do achieve using those links in the background? is it just for downloading the files? or do you intend to perform certain action on those files?

You can check the Timer Thing which fires an event after certain interval and based on that you can execute the service. But i'm not really sure what you intend to do with the URLs

wlihua
1-Newbie

I want to download the files immediately when I get all downloadLinks in the server . Not in a mashup to click to download them.

Top Tags