cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

how to reload a page from a popup

AP_9587236
17-Peridot

how to reload a page from a popup

AP_9587236_0-1641305435940.png

On clicking "Apply" button in this popup, i want to reload the main mashup. On clicking a button, one service will be called. I binded that service serviceInvokeCompleted to an expression which having a code "location.reload();". But the page is not refreshing. How to do this.

6 REPLIES 6
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:AP_9587236)

From what you have listed, you have all the steps.

Is the expression not firing? Is your 'location.reload()' in the pop-up or the parent mashup?

If it is in the pop-up, I don't think it will work. If you don't need the pop-up after refresh, you can do it using 'pop-up close'

Also do you need a full refresh vs. just a 'data reload' which would mean just re-triggering services that populate the data on the mashup.

I have given location.reload(); inside popup. It reloaded the parent mashup also only when "Apply" button clicked for double times. But i want it to happen on single click itself. 

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:AP_9587236)

If it isn't doing it on the first click but only the second, perhaps check your expression and troubleshoot if it is firing properly or not?

I gave "Fire on First Value", it is working now. Thanks 

May be you can define and change a session param value with a random number / datetime from popup and on this session variable change you could reload the parent mashup

ill Try this. 

Top Tags