cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

how to set home mashup to group by using service on each created user?

Suraj2692
12-Amethyst

how to set home mashup to group by using service on each created user?

I want to give home mashup to every created thingworx user in particular group.

Currently i created user and added to studio-admin group by using service Now i want to give home mashup for every user or direct group for login?

I tried visibility permission service to group but confused don't know what to do.

I have added super admin user in super admin group, admin user in studio-admin group and trainer in trainer group.

how can i give home mashup to every user or group while creating user on mashup?

Please suggest

Here is my organisation.

organisation.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In service edit/creation screen, under me/entities if you select a user or group you will find the services for setting home mashup for user or group. 

Groups["MyUserGroup"].SetHomeMashup({
    name: undefined /* MASHUPNAME */
});

Users["MyUser"].SetHomeMashup({
});

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

In service edit/creation screen, under me/entities if you select a user or group you will find the services for setting home mashup for user or group. 

Groups["MyUserGroup"].SetHomeMashup({
});

Users["MyUser"].SetHomeMashup({
});

hi rjanardan,

Thank so so so much it's worked.I'm finding that solution since last 4 to 5 days. Now i got it,

Just add one thing i'm saw in snippets there no service like you gave me but i just copy paste your code its successfully run.(thingworx 8.5)

Thanks for your support @rjanardan 

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Suraj2692)

Hi @Suraj2692.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags