cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

how we can pass navigation mashup parameters to other mashup when clicked on navigation?

dhiraj2
4-Participant

how we can pass navigation mashup parameters to other mashup when clicked on navigation?

Hello Dear,

I am struggling with passing parameter with navigation widget.

Based mashup having there details is successfully show on collection list but I want to open update mashup when i click on each cell of collection with there row details for update..So i can update the information from update mashup.

How can i achieve this solution?

please see my attachment 

thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:dhiraj2)

If you are using the Navigation widget it has a built-in ability to do this.

As long as the mashup you have mapped to the nav widget has Mashup parameters, they will be exposed as properties of the widget and then you can bind to it from the invoking mashup

the other route would be to use session parameters this would allow you to connect completely disconnected mashups

dhiraj2
4-Participant
(To:PaiChung)

Thanks for reply. I have attached base mashup parameter to navigation when i drag n drop id parameter to navigation it'll show id as number and id as a text then it will successfully worked to navigate the mashup parameter to other mashup..

Thanks

Top Tags