cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

save failed, status: Internal Server Error message: Import Failed: Unable to update mashup: [1,018] Data store unknown error: [Error occurred while accessing the model provider.]

amathew1
1-Newbie

save failed, status: Internal Server Error message: Import Failed: Unable to update mashup: [1,018] Data store unknown error: [Error occurred while accessing the model provider.]

Hi All, I get this error while saving mashup. "save failed, status: Internal Server Error message: Import Failed: Unable to update mashup: [1,018] Data store unknown error: [Error occurred while accessing the model provider.]". It happens only while saving mashups. working with Thingworx7.3 and PostGres DB. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:amathew1)

Hi Anupriya, what sort of user are you using while working with Mashups? Could you also check the tomcat's catalina.out log and application log for more information? May you can share that here as well.

Was ThingWorx upgraded recently?

Hello,

I am facing the same error,after an upgrade,and when I try to create a new Application Key amongst others, they appear as ghost entities and I cannot get rid of them nor by the GhostEntityRemoval extension nor by Tomcat restart.

Could you please advise?

Top Tags