cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

save failed, status: "Internal Server Error", message: "Import Failed: Whitespace is not permitted in entity names"

mbereket
3-Visitor

save failed, status: "Internal Server Error", message: "Import Failed: Whitespace is not permitted in entity names"

Hey There,

I opened the similar issue before, but this keeps happening again and again.

So whenever I want to edit/update or add a new property to and existing thingShape, I receive this "Whitespace is not permitted" error, I am quite positive that I do not use any whitespace within my shape properties or in anything.

I think this error is not because I am doing something wrong, because this inconsistently happened in the past, like, there have been sometimes that I have been able to make my changes without any problem and there have been some other times that I got stuck due to this error.

and now I am stuck again, thanks in advance for any help

2 REPLIES 2

What happens if you duplicate the thingshape and then try to edit the properties?

I did try that and it works fine that way, but I want to know why it doesn't work now like this.

I opened a ticket and waiting for their answer.

Top Tags