cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

visibility management through timer

i_abidi
7-Bedrock

visibility management through timer

hey

i want a value display widget to appear and disappears based on timer : every 20 sec , anybody has any idea how to do that please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can have a Auto-Refresh Widget which triggers ever second and calls an expression widget which does the counter (value+1) you should add a value parameter and bind output to it's input.

Then on a validator widget you can do something like ((value%20)==0) and bind output of the previous expression widget to this validator widget and trigger on validator on expression change. then you will have the output you need to show/hides the value display widget.,

Carles

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You can have a Auto-Refresh Widget which triggers ever second and calls an expression widget which does the counter (value+1) you should add a value parameter and bind output to it's input.

Then on a validator widget you can do something like ((value%20)==0) and bind output of the previous expression widget to this validator widget and trigger on validator on expression change. then you will have the output you need to show/hides the value display widget.,

Carles

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:CarlesColl)

Hi @i_abidi.

If the response provided by @CarlesColl answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags