cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

All Change Request and Change Notices tasks are not showing in My Tasks App.

hbavirisetti
7-Bedrock

All Change Request and Change Notices tasks are not showing in My Tasks App.

Only Conduct Online CRB Review task is showing in My Tasks App. 

What are the steps to show the Change Request and Change Notice Tasks in My Tasks App.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The current use case supported in My Tasks app is Change Request Review and Approval.  We plan to support additional use cases over the next releases and Change Notice tasks are high priority, but not available today.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

The current use case supported in My Tasks app is Change Request Review and Approval.  We plan to support additional use cases over the next releases and Change Notice tasks are high priority, but not available today.

Hi @cbraeuchle 

Thanks for the Clarification on Change Notice. Just to make sure again Change Request related "Conduct CRB Review" task only generates in My Tasks App.

rleir
17-Peridot
(To:cbraeuchle)

Ok, so the task has to be on a CR process and not a document process.
That is too bad.
Half of the stuff we do is reviews on individual documents and we would like all the tasks to show in one spot.

thanks

Rick

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:cbraeuchle)

Hi @hbavirisetti.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the response from @cbraeuchle as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

rleir
17-Peridot
(To:slangley)

Hi all

Yes, the question was answered. But do you mind if I piggy back on the question please? @slangley 

Is there a simple change I can make in Composer so we will get more types of tasks? I am trying to get buy-in from a stakeholder here. @cbraeuchle 

thanks

Rick

barko
16-Pearl
(To:rleir)

No, there is no simple change that will add the functionality you describe. Code to support that functionality will need to be developed by R&D for a future release.

Top Tags