cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

No tasks shown in Navigate My Tasks app

TG_10272716
10-Marble

No tasks shown in Navigate My Tasks app

Hello,

I am currently trying to display my tasks from Windchill in Navigate. I have an open "Conduct Online CRB Review" task from the Change Request workflow in Windchill, but whenever I open the My Task app in Navigate (Navigate 9.1.0) nothing is shown and I receive several errors in Windchill and Navigate:

Windchill: com.ptc.odata.windchill.servlet.WcRestServlet - An unexpected REST error occured org.apache.olingo.commons.api.edm.EdmException: Return types must hava a full qualified type.

Navigate: Unable to invoke service GetEndpointDefinition on connector ptc-windchill-OData-connector. Error message: Your route exchange has failed. Resource Error [Failed to aggregate all metadatas, 6 were expected, but only 5 received]

Error occurred while generating metadata

No fields were identified in the items Data object while attempting to create a DataShape fields Definition out of it

-------------------------------------------------------

Is there anyone that has experienced a similar problem or knows what the reason could be?

Thank you and Best regards

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags