cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Quantity attribute in Thingworx Navigate

atifkhan
11-Garnet

Quantity attribute in Thingworx Navigate

In Thingworx Navigate (logged in as admin), I have gone into 'View Part Structure Tailoring' and added 'Quantity' in to the selected attributes.

On viewing the Part Structure Tile and searching for a part number, I can see the Quantity attribute header in the table but no value appears under it.

How do I get the values to show?

Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hselarka
14-Alexandrite
(To:atifkhan)

Hello atifkhan ,

It should come automatic, if the values are defined in Windchill. Can you send me the snapshots of both Navigate (where Quantity is not shown) and Windchill (where we can see Quantity)?

BR,

Harsh Selarka

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hselarka
14-Alexandrite
(To:atifkhan)

Hello atifkhan ,

It should come automatic, if the values are defined in Windchill. Can you send me the snapshots of both Navigate (where Quantity is not shown) and Windchill (where we can see Quantity)?

BR,

Harsh Selarka

Hi Harsh,

Yes, this is correct, I have figured it out and have it working.

I realised that searching for a part that is a sub-component does not bring up it's Quantity Attribute (which was why my question was raised).

However searching for a main/top level part also brings up the structure of sub-component parts and their attributes including Quantity values. This works for me as I can see the quantity values this way.

I assume Navigate's View Part Structure tile is not designed to show all attributes when searching sub-component parts directly.?

Thanks,

Atif

Top Tags