cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Account Conflict

Toshihiko
7-Bedrock

Account Conflict

Hi, I have two individuals want to do different action.

Both of individuals have registered 3-min free trial account.

Case A.

We have valid paid chalk subscription and want to register one of them into this subscription.

Although I sent chalk invitation to this person, invitation did not reach. I think existing 3-min free trial account makes conflict. I believe we need to delete 3-min free account for this person to register existing subscription. How to delete account?

Case B.

The other person is our customer who wants to register the new free trial program.

Can this person register free trial program till end-June without deleting existing 3-min free account?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Toshihiko 

For Case A:

Try sending the invite again, the invitations sometimes get stuck in the junk folder. The user will need to follow the links in the invite to migrate their consumer account to a business account. 

Case B:

If they are using the same email address then they will lose the 'free' 3-minute limit account. Using the same email as an existing Chalk account when accepting a Chalk for Business invitation will migrate the user from a consumer to a business user account. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Toshihiko 

For Case A:

Try sending the invite again, the invitations sometimes get stuck in the junk folder. The user will need to follow the links in the invite to migrate their consumer account to a business account. 

Case B:

If they are using the same email address then they will lose the 'free' 3-minute limit account. Using the same email as an existing Chalk account when accepting a Chalk for Business invitation will migrate the user from a consumer to a business user account. 

Top Tags