cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Add Support For Moto G6

KeithGrabske
2-Guest

Add Support For Moto G6

Please add Vuforia Chalk support for Moto G6 phone.  Mine runs Android 9, which should be compatible, but the Google Play store says, "Your device isn't compatible with this version."  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

All current supported devices can be found here: https://chalk.vuforia.com/content/vuforia-chalk/en/download-chalk.html

We are working to expand our list of Android supported devices.  With the latest release  for Android (3.0.0) we have added the ability to use Chalk in an A/V only mode on unsupported devices. Can you confirm what version you tried to download?

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me on this!

I am trying to install whatever version is in the link sent via email ..."Download the app"

Please see the attached screenshot.

Thanks,

Keith

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the additional details. It looks like the Moto G6 runs a 32-bit OS and Chalk currently requires a 64-bit version of Android. This is why you are seeing the message "your device is not compatible". 

Top Tags