cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Vuforia Chalk Free Offer

SteveC
3-Visitor

Vuforia Chalk Free Offer

Hi.

I have a customer that has initiated the Vuforia Chalk free offer and required the Host option. When they go into the Admin Centre they receive a message that "the Host Package must be purchased as part of the license for Chalk in order to for host features to be enabled", refer attached

My understanding was that there is two free offers, one for internal company users and one for hosts to connect external to their company.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
rhawa
8-Gravel
(To:SteveC)

Hi Steve.

The Free Chalk offer should include Hosting Package for the customers. The Hosting option needs to be applied to the individual users within the Admin Center (see Setting up your company's Chalk users as Hosts)

The Screenshot that you have attached is from the Help Center and not an error message. So this is a general note that is also visible for Organizations with the Hosting Package.

Please, let the customer check what numbers are visible on the top right corner in the Admin Center (Hosts: x of y).

If there is nothing visible of a zero, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks.

Rayed

SteveC
3-Visitor
(To:rhawa)

Hi Rayed

The customer is unable to login this morning, but she did say that yesterday she could see the 1 of 1000 hosts

The Company is Chamberlain Australia Pty Ltd and the contact name is Donna Johnson, refer below

[cid:image001.png@01D6080A.4BDF9F50]
Regards
Steve Corrigan
Engineering Solutions Manager

LEAP Australia Pty Ltd

Direct: 02 8966 7860
Mob: 0437 737 952
Sydney Reception: 02 8966 7888

Email: steve.corrigan@leapaust.com.au

IoT & Augmented Reality for the Enterprise - Learn More Here<>

[Email-Logo-Footer]

Top Tags