cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Vuforia Chalk Unlimited Access Ending

tmccombie
21-Topaz I

Vuforia Chalk Unlimited Access Ending

If you signed up for free access to Vuforia Chalk between March 31st and August 31st 2020, your account is changing on September 1st. You can purchase an Enterprise account or continue using Chalk for free with a Limited Access account.

Here is what will change on September 1st:

• Free access accounts will transition to Limited Access or Enterprise accounts
  • To continue using premium Chalk features, you must purchase an Enterprise account. If you purchase an Enterprise account before September 30th, you'll be able to enjoy the same features you currently have a at a discount of 70% off.
  • If you do not purchase an Enterprise account, you'll still be able to use Chalk, but your account will be converted to a Limited Access account. Most notably, you'll no longer have an unlimited number of sessions or access to Chalk for Desktop. For more information, see Vuforia Chalk Limited Access Account
3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

Currently we are using Free Vuforia Chalk, and we have purchased the subscription license from a distributor but we had difficulty to link the process of transition... Can help us on this

Same here with a customer.

Hi @WT_9660153  & @pjahn 

Please DM me the Sales Order Number for these accounts. I will take a look internally.

Top Tags