cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Vuforia Chalk also for Samsung Galaxy A6

CristianGrifalc
6-Contributor

Vuforia Chalk also for Samsung Galaxy A6

Ciao,

Pensi di sviluppare Vuforia Chalk anche per Samsung Galaxy A6?

Android versione 10.

Grazie

7 REPLIES 7

Ciao @CristianGrifalc 

We are actively working to expand Android device support to include ARCore devices. Looking at the ARCore device list here, the Samsung Galaxy A6 looks like it is a supported device. So, yes, with ARCore support for Chalk, this device will be supported. 

Hello

Unfortunately I can't install Vuforia Chalk anyway...

The error message is: "your device is not compatible with this version"

What can I do?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vuforia.Chalk

Thanks

We require at least Android 7 and a 64-bit  OS to download Chalk on Android. Outside of that, some unsupported devices are blocked from allowing a Chalk download. If your phone meets the above requirements, Chalk is unfortunately unavailable for use on your device at this time. 

My smartphone uses Android 10 and yet it cannot download Vuforia Chalk.

At this time, your device is not supported and unfortunately is not currently available for use with Chalk. Expanding our Android supported device list is high on our priority list and we are actively working on this. 

ok 

Thanks

Best regards

Hello,
Is there any news regarding the possibility of using Vuforia Chalk on Samsung galaxy A6 or will the device never be supported for this application?
Thank you

Top Tags