cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Problems with promoting Expert Capture for customers

DL_9511473
7-Bedrock

Problems with promoting Expert Capture for customers

Hi everyone,

i hope this is the right place for this topic. As a consultant for different companys, i have very big problems to promote PTC Products (Vuforia Studio, ThingWorx, Expert Capture) to our customers. The reason is very simple. They are open to try out the solutions and also see potential with an integration. The downside is, that you at minimum have to put at least 60K (Very good offer) to 100K? (I never really had an overview over the different official pricings) per solution. And there is no entry point like: "No you can't try it and no you also can't start small". It's 100K and we don't care.

Without this attitude I could get thousands of new customers but with that massive entry barrier no one wants the ptc solutions... How do you guys tackle that insane pricing?

Best Regards and thanks in advance
Dax

1 REPLY 1

There have been updates to pricing that might make it easier for you as a PTC partner. To find out if those changes apply to you you should reach out to your PTC representative or partner manager.

Announcements
Top Tags