cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Can I find cached pvz model in my computer?

ZL_9884170
12-Amethyst

Can I find cached pvz model in my computer?

I used CAD Optimizer to optimize the model. Are these optimized models(.pvz model) that are cached in a local folder? 

In other words, Can I find these .pvz files on the local computer?

ZL_9884170_0-1635478409016.png

The reason WHY I want to get these models is that I want to open this model in Creo View, but the current model format is.IGS, which cannot be opened by Creo View.  So if there is another way to let me open this model in Creo View, I am willing to try.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ZL_9884170 ,

please check in your project folder. In the normal case it should be in the Document  subfolder

%HOME%\Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects\<YourProjectName>\src\phone\resources\Uploaded

let say you HOME variable is set   C:\Users\userXYZ     and your Project Name is TestPTC

In this case you can look then into

C:\Users\userXYZ\Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects\TestPTC\src\phone\resources\Uploaded

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @ZL_9884170 ,

please check in your project folder. In the normal case it should be in the Document  subfolder

%HOME%\Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects\<YourProjectName>\src\phone\resources\Uploaded

let say you HOME variable is set   C:\Users\userXYZ     and your Project Name is TestPTC

In this case you can look then into

C:\Users\userXYZ\Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects\TestPTC\src\phone\resources\Uploaded

Thank you very much!I found the file I was looking for!

Top Tags