cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Create Pvi file of Pvz file

qumar
1-Newbie

Create Pvi file of Pvz file

Hi,

I have .pvz file of a machine which consists assembly of all of its part. i have to display the animation of assembling and disassembling of its part. in order to do that i need .pvi file which is basically sequence URL as per my knowledge, correct me if i am wrong. How can i create its corresponding .pvi files ?

i have renamed the .pvz file to .zip file then i extracted it,I get .pva files,still didn't get any .pvi file.

Regards,

Quadir

3 REPLIES 3
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:qumar)

Hi Qadir umar​,

Does the .pvz files contains the animation sequence. If yes, you can select the sequence without actually uploading the .pvz file.

If the sequence is not included; you will need separate .pvi file.

As per my understanding; Creo Team can help you if you need details on How to create the .pvi file.

shumphrey
6-Contributor

The pvz file is merely a zip file of the visualization and animation.  If you make a copy of it and change the name to .zip then extract the contents of the zip file, you will see a .pvi file.  Load this file into your Resource inside Studio.  Then drag to the button or whatever you are going to use to run the animation.

Sandra

katte
1-Newbie

Technically, you are supposed to use Creo Illustrate application for creating a sequence file (i.e., pvi from pvz file). As a simple example, you can refer - Creating a simple animation sequence (help center article)

Top Tags