cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Error log showing missing subdirectories

Meljeff
5-Regular Member

Error log showing missing subdirectories

When I create a button in Studio and bind it to the model to play the animation nothing happens in preview mode.  I have checked the error log and it shows "Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects\Coffee_Maker_Project\dist\extensions\js\cursors\pan.cur" no such path or file.  I have gone into explorer and have verified that "Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects\Coffee_Maker_Project\dist\extensions\js\" does exist but "cursors\pan.cur" does not.  

I have deleted and re added the button a few times but can't get the added subdirectories of file to generate.

3 REPLIES 3
jmikesell
15-Moonstone
(To:Meljeff)

For this to work you need to have a sequence (not an animation) created in Illustrate. And you also want to bind your button to the "Play All" service if you want it to play all steps. Play will only play one step at a time. Not sure about the error you are getting, doesn't' sound related to the sequence play.

jmikesell
15-Moonstone
(To:Meljeff)

FYI i get these same errors in Preview but my experiences are working normally otherwise. Based on the path and file name it seems like the preview is looking for some icons to show spin, pan , zoom cursors when you are doing that operation and those were not included in this build of Studio.

Meljeff
5-Regular Member
(To:jmikesell)

When in preview mode I still don't see the steps play. I have the button binding to the model with play all.  But when in preview I don't see the sequences play.

Top Tags