cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Hololens2 vuforia view app voice command issue

AR-at-PTT
6-Contributor

Hololens2 vuforia view app voice command issue

I just has Hololens2 and has completed Hololens-MR-Experience Guide

(Big)Issue is about Voice Commands and app interface

- After Completed the Hololens-MR-Experience Guide, i want to go back to scan-mode  only way to back to scan mode is like "use voice command to go to scan mode" 
- But voice command is really difficult to trigged. I search some topics related about this issue it said like "you have to accent like EN-US accent" and it may go easy
- Following Hololens-MR-Experience Guide, Its guide to set up ALIAS voice "replace"  to show the whole process for replacement demo. ALIAS voice "replace" is easy I try many way to command the word "replace" and It works as expected
- Im Back to "maybe my accent issue", I try default hololens voice command like "go to start","select",''close'. Its work well
- But not on vuforia view app voice command

- I feel it is the big issue, When i need to demonstrate vuforia view MR to my customer and i need to change the use case example to other MR that i downloaded to app.  Step to go is like (Back to scan mode first[and voice command is hard to use] , then go to shows downloaded [and voice command is hard to use] )

"if the accent is only my issue, i need other button to select or go back to downloaded library "

Any Recommendation?

1 REPLY 1
AR-at-PTT
6-Contributor
(To:AR-at-PTT)

Hello Again

today i have to practice "how to accent enough" to make command work.
Its sound funny for me to try to accent like that 
But i would like to update that practice can make it work (for purpose) 

Hint : I try to accent like vuforia response command.

Thank you

Top Tags