cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Is it possible to pass value from one experience to another

Velkumar
18-Opal

Is it possible to pass value from one experience to another

Hi,

We have developed 2 Experience and we are navigating from Exp 1 to Exp 2 using hyperlink.

Is it possible to pass value from Exp 1 to Exp 2 ?

/VR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Velkumar ,

I do not know if it is possible anyways to pass data value when you add it as  a parameter to share experience link. I think we can pass it as parameters the deep link , but  so far I know  , it will not be interred form Vuforia View and I do not a way to pass it through the javascript (e.g. Home.js)

But I think on possible way is to write the values to a server in Experience 1 and then read the value form Experience 2 .

For example in Experience 1 you can generate data as Json  and set it to a  value of javascript variable and then past it  to Thingworx repository ( e.g. SaveJSON) and then when you load the experience 2 you can read the data from server  e.g. read the json file form the repository using the method LoadJSON repository thing service

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Velkumar ,

I do not know if it is possible anyways to pass data value when you add it as  a parameter to share experience link. I think we can pass it as parameters the deep link , but  so far I know  , it will not be interred form Vuforia View and I do not a way to pass it through the javascript (e.g. Home.js)

But I think on possible way is to write the values to a server in Experience 1 and then read the value form Experience 2 .

For example in Experience 1 you can generate data as Json  and set it to a  value of javascript variable and then past it  to Thingworx repository ( e.g. SaveJSON) and then when you load the experience 2 you can read the data from server  e.g. read the json file form the repository using the method LoadJSON repository thing service

Top Tags