cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Model Target Generator

Aditya1702
14-Alexandrite

Model Target Generator

Hi,

Greetings for the day!!!

I generated a model target from model generator target app with a pvz file having textures and shadings, but the model target generated does not contains any textures. How can I have the textures exported with the model target.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Aditya.

2 REPLIES 2

A model Targets general use is to help define the model location in the View app and target generator uses the geometry to define the 3D space.

The user using the Target would normally see a line profile to help understand is it approx. shape and location of detection.

The texture is ignored. Is there a reason you hope to see the texture. I understand the guide view can be a full image but generally the line profile is the common use model.

Aditya1702
14-Alexandrite
(To:sgreywilson)

Hi @sgreywilson ,

Thank you for your quick reply, I am talking about the model target which when exported from the model target generator app creates a unity package file and when we import it into Unity not showing textures but the 3D Cad model can be seen.

Thanks & Regards,

Aditya.

Announcements
Top Tags