cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

standardAttributeConfigs.jspf is throwing an error while it is being imported.

Manoj_Dokku4
12-Amethyst

standardAttributeConfigs.jspf is throwing an error while it is being imported.

When i try to import the jspf file, windchill is throwing an error message as attached in the screenshot.

Is there any solution to remove/fix this error?

Manoj_Dokku4_0-1685527093112.png

@HelesicPetr 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Manoj_Dokku4 

If something is depreciated it does not mean it can not be used.

The PTC can remove the function in the future , but you can crate own that does same thing. 

The most painful thing is the Windchill+ where I could see that depreciated API and not supported API are reported if you try to deliver customizations to the cloud system.

I don't know if it is no go problem or not, I've just got a feeling that PTC developers has troubles with it and I told them that the report of the not supported API should not stop to deliver custmizations to Windchill+

PetrH

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Manoj_Dokku4 

I usually don't care about errors in the jsp file because I do not have correct configuration for jsp libraries. 

If you run the page, what error is presented in the methodserver log?

This is important.

PetrH

thanks for the reply petr, I'm neither getting any error messages in the MS Logs nor it is blocking the flow, I'm just curious to know in the future releases of windchill it should not be the root cause for the flow.

As I can see there are many deprecated API's.

Hi @Manoj_Dokku4 

If something is depreciated it does not mean it can not be used.

The PTC can remove the function in the future , but you can crate own that does same thing. 

The most painful thing is the Windchill+ where I could see that depreciated API and not supported API are reported if you try to deliver customizations to the cloud system.

I don't know if it is no go problem or not, I've just got a feeling that PTC developers has troubles with it and I told them that the report of the not supported API should not stop to deliver custmizations to Windchill+

PetrH

Announcements
Top Tags