cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Error with Gateway import command ..only with update an existing item

Zeiad-Alkassem
13-Aquamarine

Error with Gateway import command ..only with update an existing item

Hi all,

i used the GateWay tool wizard to Export & Import Excel files, it works wonderful. And if i going to use the command line to Import new item:

Gateway import  --user=*** --hostname=*** --port=*** --config="XXXX" --silent  --file="file-path-and-name" 

also works fine.

The Problem is just if i want to use the command line to update an item (i can Import it through the wizard without error😞

Gateway import  --user=*** --hostname=*** --port=*** --config="XXXX" --silent  --file="file-path-and-name"  itemID

then i get the error:

12/12/18 10:21 AM -- [Gateway-App] GATEWAY(0): "import" command abnormally terminated: MKS10001: Uncaught Exception in MKS Gateway Command
12/12/18 10:21 AM -- [Gateway-App] GATEWAY(0): com.mks.gateway.tool.exception.GatewayException
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
 at com.mks.gateway.tool.ui.ContentsView.getSelection(ContentsView.java:253)
 at com.mks.gateway.tool.ui.GatewayImportCommand.selectConfigurationStep(GatewayImportCommand.java:210)
 at com.mks.gateway.tool.ui.GatewayImportCommand.access$800(GatewayImportCommand.java:48)
 at com.mks.gateway.tool.ui.GatewayImportCommand$SelectConfigurationCommandStep.performCommandStep(GatewayImportCommand.java:935)
 at com.mks.gateway.tool.ui.GatewaySteppedCommand.run(GatewaySteppedCommand.java:152)
 at com.mks.gateway.tool.ui.GatewaySteppedCommand.execute(GatewaySteppedCommand.java:109)
 at com.mks.gateway.tool.GatewayCommand.execute(GatewayCommand.java:396)
 at com.mks.api.ext.SimpleIntegrationCommand.execute(SimpleIntegrationCommand.java:276)
 at com.mks.gateway.tool.GatewayCommand.execute(GatewayCommand.java:345)
 at com.mks.gateway.App.main(App.java:155)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
 at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(DashoA10*..)
 at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(DashoA10*..)

Any idea how to fix the error and why it happened?

Thanks, Zeiad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi all,

i found the error, it was with wrong command :

Gateway import  --user=*** --hostname=*** --port=*** --config="XXXX" --silent  --file="file-path-and-name"  itemID

the command for reimport must be:

Gateway import  --user=*** --hostname=*** --port=*** --config="XXXX" --silent  --file="file-path-and-name"  --field=MKS_DOCUMENT=itemID

Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi all,

i found the error, it was with wrong command :

the command for reimport must be:

Gateway import  --user=*** --hostname=*** --port=*** --config="XXXX" --silent  --file="file-path-and-name"  --field=MKS_DOCUMENT=itemID

Regards

Top Tags