cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How remove suspect flag of item using CLI?

bhucleux
1-Newbie

How remove suspect flag of item using CLI?

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to remove a suspect flag of item (requirement) using CLI?

I tried: im editissue --query="MyQuery" --removeRelationships=XXX

But the syntax seems to be bad. I am not sure that i use the good one, could you help me please?

Regards,

Bruno

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Bruno,

Unfortunately the "Clear Suspect" gesture is not available in the CLI. From the Integrity Client User Guide in the Managing Suspect Trace Relationships section:

"You can clear selected suspect traces from a content item using the Clear

Suspect… menu command, or you can clear all suspect traces on a content item

using Clear All Suspect…. When you select Clear All Suspect…, you then have the

option of clearing all suspect traces on all fields for the content item, or clearing all

suspect traces on selected fields for the content item. The commands are available

only in the Integrity Client graphical user interface (they are not available in the

Web interface or CLI.)"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello Bruno,

Unfortunately the "Clear Suspect" gesture is not available in the CLI. From the Integrity Client User Guide in the Managing Suspect Trace Relationships section:

"You can clear selected suspect traces from a content item using the Clear

Suspect… menu command, or you can clear all suspect traces on a content item

using Clear All Suspect…. When you select Clear All Suspect…, you then have the

option of clearing all suspect traces on all fields for the content item, or clearing all

suspect traces on selected fields for the content item. The commands are available

only in the Integrity Client graphical user interface (they are not available in the

Web interface or CLI.)"

Although there is no specific gesture to clear a suspect flag, you can set the entire relationship field (overwrite), including flags, from the CLI. The syntax can be complicated and error prone, especially if there is a large number of relationships since you must specify all of them (overwrite!) or they will be lost. See the "im editissue" command help/man pages for details.

The syntax is:

im editissue --field=Relationshipfield=124xyz 123

where 123 is the item being edited, 124 is the related item, and xyz are the relationship flags. A relationship flag of ? is the default value for suspect, so if you view an item and see 123?xyz as the relationship and edit it to 123xyz you are effectively clearing the suspect flag.

Top Tags