cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How to extract sprint details and its tasks?

PTCUSER2011
3-Visitor

How to extract sprint details and its tasks?

Hi All,
I am in the process of creating a mobile App and need to fetch all the sprint related information from PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager (with Agile Solution) and display it in mobile App. I need to display Sprint details with all the tasks in it with estimated and logged hours till date. Can anybody please provide some references to the webservices available for fetching this information and some examples if any?

2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

I would suggest that you use SoapUI and import the Integrity wsdl file.

This would allow you to test all WebServices and when done build your own app on top of it.

Attaching herewith a picture:

- in the middle is  the WebService Call for getting All Defects 

- the right side of the app displays the result.

The wsdl file that I have imported was this: Integrity_10_2.wsdl. Its usually available from the server.

Furthermore, you can use a wsdl analyser tool to get even more details (if needed).

There is also a documentation available, file name is usually "WebServicesReference_Integrity_10_9.pdf"

see also this entry:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Integrity-Questions/Integrity-Webservice-client-documentation/td-p/426446

Does all this help?

Looking forward to seeing your Mobile App in action!

Volker

Hi,

Thanks for quick response.

I will implement as per your suggestion.I will let you know if I need any further help.

Top Tags