cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to see the exact Label (size, numbers of labels etc.) at a checkpoint via CLI

JensN.
13-Aquamarine

How to see the exact Label (size, numbers of labels etc.) at a checkpoint via CLI

Hi @all,

an example: we have a checkpoint 1.2 with label "Test1". Another user adds another label "Test2,Test3" to this checkpoint. If i want to look via commandline with

si viewprojecthistory -P#<projectpath> --rfilter=labeled --fields=labels/<projectpath>

than i get this output:

Test1,Test2,Test3

So i couldnt see if this is one label, or two lables, or three labels. Is there any way to see that there were originally two labels?

Thanks, and kind regards, Jens

6 REPLIES 6

Jens,

Which version of Integrity are you using? When I test this in 10.2, the labels are seperated by a new line. They appear like this:

Test1

Test2,Test3

I also used slightly different syntax in my command. I used this instead of what you posted:

si viewprojecthistory -P#<projectpath> --rfilter=labeled --fields=labels

Maybe give that a try and see if you get different results.

JensN.
13-Aquamarine
(To:jgorsline)

Hi Jeremy,

we're also using 10.2 (with HF1). And unfortunately also with your syntax i got all labels in one line. So here is my commandline without placeholders:

si viewprojecthistory --P#/Spielwiese#Test --rfilter=labeled --fields=labels

and also with this line:

si viewprojecthistory --project=/Spielwiese/Test/project.pj --rfilter=labeled --fields=labels

i got this output:

Test1,Test2,Test3,Test4,Test5

This is Checkpoint 1.6 in this project, and it has three labels: the first label was set with the checkpoint: "Test1,Test2,Test3", second Label added later: "Test4", and a third label added even later: "Test5". Here a screenshot from the projecthistory within the client:

MKS+Source+Integrity+ViewSet+-+Integrity+10_2013-01-18_08-18-19.png

Is there any flag maybe in the preferences which can handle this?

kind regards, Jens

That information clarifies it a bit. The command lists the labels with each new checkpoint starting a new line. If you have multiple labels on one checkpoint, they will show up on the same line.

JensN.
13-Aquamarine
(To:jgorsline)

Hi Jeremy,

thanks for your answer. So it seems to go the usual way: we have to open a RfC for this...

kind regards, Jens

mrump
14-Alexandrite
(To:JensN.)

Hi Jens,

in 10.2 there is an option "--xmlapi" that gives you more detailed information.

screen1.JPG

will result in :

screen2.JPG

HTH Matthias

Note: the --xmlapi option is available for many CLI command but unfortunately not for all.

JensN.
13-Aquamarine
(To:mrump)

Hi Matthias,

thanks, this is very helpful!

kind regards, Jens

Top Tags