Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource for reporting

Re: Resource for reporting

Marc,

I reported this problem to Ryan Kelley, appeared after the merger of PTCUser into the community site.

Look at my comment in this discussion Welcome PTC/USER members!

Marco

Can you point me to which specific links are broken so I can track them down? I'm not having an issue accessing a lot of the of the resources listed on this page.

Ryan,

seems like any link in the main document that starts with http://portal.ptcuser.org....

20150623-070438.png

Marc, once I'm logged in to the PTC/USER portal I can successfully download both of those resources ("Lockwood_PTCUser2011.zip" & "query builder latest.pptx"). Are you not being prompted to login, or once you are logged in the download does not work correctly?

Ryan, I thought all this data was migrated over.  People shouldn't need to create an account or log in to PTC/USER to get to the discussions and/or data.

All of the public discussions were migrated from PTC/USER but it appears that the assets listed in this document have been linked to from the PTC/USER resource library which was not part of the scope of our migration. There are elements that are still linking to this page: http://portal.ptcuser.org/p/do/in/. There is a quick fix for this, a subject matter expert close to this document (yourself, Marc, or Marco) could download the required assets and add them as attachments to this document.

Ryan,

I can log in but then get the following message:

20150623-093645.png

Same for me.

Marco

Ditto. 

Bummer. If you all can get me a list of the unavailable resources I'll be sure to attach them to this document.