cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

10.1: CRB Review require all populated Roles to vote?

lgrant
14-Alexandrite

10.1: CRB Review require all populated Roles to vote?

I have a list of about 15 Roles on the CRB that can be popluated by the CR author or Doc Control at A&V.

Anyone know how to force all the populated roles to vote?

A plus would be that any populated role with more than one User would require both to vote.

OOB lets anyone vote and then the all tasks complete.

If I make the Participant Roles required and All required then the task will hang if there is no one in that role!

2 REPLIES 2
lgrant
14-Alexandrite
(To:lgrant)

I think what I need is xml code that will dynamically assign the roles on the task using code based on the roles present. So it looks at the roles that are populated then requires those to be compelted?

lgrant
14-Alexandrite
(To:lgrant)

Update. It seems the fix is in the 'correct' Routing expression?

//Set result to "Rework" if it has been chosen by any of the required users. In all other cases, set result to "Approve"

result = WfTally.any(self , "Rework", "Approve");

What I need is something that works if any Role is populated and not jsut those that are "require".

Of the Rols within the CRB task, I do have one that is always Required. But, if that is completed before another Role that was not required then it skips the second role.

Top Tags