cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

ACL for being able to see running worflow chart

avillanueva
22-Sapphire I

ACL for being able to see running worflow chart

In PDMLink 9.1, what ACL allows a user to see the running workflow graph from Route/Process, Open Process Manager?

Antonio Villanueva - Sr. Software Engineer - ISR Systems
UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS
100 Wooster Heights Road, Danbury, CT 06804
Tel: +1 203 797 5682
antonio.villanueva@utas.utc.com<">mailto:antonio.villanueva@utas.utc.com> www.utcaerospacesystems.com
CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged information of UTC Aerospace Systems and its affiliated companies. If you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy, distribute or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and 3) delete all copies (including all attachments) from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

Thanks Ray D for pointing me to Preference Manager (Workflow) and CS19305. Now, $1 Mil question, how to enable for the average Joe without letting a knuckle head play with fire. What does "terminate" do? Dunno, click it, oops. Is there additional ACLs that make it view only?

It's a preference under 'Workflow,Workflow Process Manager Link Display'. You can set it to either Administrator's or all users.

Hey Tony, I'm assuming your guys need some sort of pictorial picture as to where this object is at in the process.

If they need it for their individual task you could always create your graphical representation of the workflow at that particular stage of the task and include it in the instructions. That would display the graphic immediately to them without having to do anything else and it can be tailored for their individual task.

you could always just make it a link as well. Much easier than users launching heavy java apps and having to see all of the robot/expression nodes.

[cid:image001.gif@01CE1BEE.9CE71780]

Steve Vinyard
Senior Solution Architect

Tony,
I have the same concern, so we have not opened up that preference. I will let you know if I find anything.
Ray

We enable it for admins only. No one else seems to care anyway. 🙂

Top Tags